New nest

I'd love to help you find your "new nest" as well as share tips on updating it, decorating it, filling it with good food, etc.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Who doesn't love a feast?

I love looking for unique recipes for the usual holiday dishes. Love to try new sauces and herbs, which make all the difference! I found this blog this week--and it fits my two big loves: gourmet eating and healthy cooking, so I thought I'd share for any like-minded friends; or anyone who likes new recipes. I'm looking forward to trying many of these recipes in the coming week!



This chef has a slightly different take on Glazed Carrots and Green Bean Casserole, one that I love because it doesn't used any canned products; all frozen or fresh, with lots of little additions that create a savory, (and even healthy) dish! Here's the link to Katie's brilliant culinary website: Dashing Dish and this recipe:

Skinny Green Bean Casserole

If you're looking for other recipes, from turkey to dessert to beverages, check out her cooking blog.

Have a fabulous week celebrating life, bounty, loved ones and delicious food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment