New nest

I'd love to help you find your "new nest" as well as share tips on updating it, decorating it, filling it with good food, etc.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Creative, fun uses of blank wall space--seriously eye-catching ideas

I absolutely love hanging frames and decor on my walls. Now I've stumbled across a creative, inspiring and easy article with tons of ideas for walls:


Here's a sneak peek:

Use baskets (nice 3-D effect!)

Frame BOOK covers.
Genius idea for book lovers (like me)

Frame kids' artwork
We've seen this; I've even done it
but not with such ornate, unique frames.
Find frames to fit your style!

I have hung plates and I've hung frames
This is combining the two: framed plates
mounted in shadow boxes with bright, interesting scrapbook paper behind them
Love it!

Trick with mirrors:
This one stands out because of how it's been painted.
Bright, fun and it enlarges the room--

Thanks, Better Homes and Gardens, for so many bright, creative ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment