New nest

I'd love to help you find your "new nest" as well as share tips on updating it, decorating it, filling it with good food, etc.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Live Broadcast of Home Showings via Google Hangouts


Today I participated in a very unique, social media, advertising kind of experience: a live Google Hangout with real estate agents in England, British Columbia and the East coast. We had a Cincinnati moderator who had us "walk" everyone though homes we have listed; I took our audience through my associate, Tamara Zander's beautiful listing in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains in Sandy, UT. David, our moderator, asked questions about our local real estate markets and the area surrounding our listing. If you want to see how this worked, check it out--

It was fascinating and amazing to have a "live" showing with people present viewing online as we did it. The "Hangout" was live-streamed to YouTube and can be watched anytime. Talk about big advertising and major tech experience! I enjoyed it. I thank Dennis Duce for inviting me, setting it up, and Michael Mason in the Cannary Islands for all the tech work of getting us all "hanging out" at the same time, able to see and talk with one another. And gracias to David Leopold in Ohio for "hosting" us on his show. Most importantly, to Tamara and her clients, the Andersons, for letting us spend the afternoon in their home. Fabulous experience!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Robyn and it was an absolute pleasure to have you in the broadcast. The guest (the house) was superb and the camera work by Dennis blew me away, he's a star...!

    I'm currently putting together a package for realtors looking to showcase their properties and that should be up today so watch this space as they say !

    ReplyDelete