New nest

I'd love to help you find your "new nest" as well as share tips on updating it, decorating it, filling it with good food, etc.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Gated community in the Herriman hills

Model Home Monday:

Hey, happy Monday! I visited with my friend and fellow realtor, Gina Allen, at the newest Holmes Homes community. Holmes builds all over the valley, but this community is unique: it's gated, surrounded by mountain views and valley lights at night. Currently, Holmes is finishing basements of the ramblers--including in the price. Yep, true story. Come check them out!


What I love most are the views, the spacious floor plans, and the fact that you would live above the inversion, have incredible views of the Wasatch front of mountains...as well as a community pool, parks and trails. The privacy of a gated community is attractive, too. I work and live close by and would love to introduce you to Gina. Let me know when you'd like to go see these homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment