New nest

I'd love to help you find your "new nest" as well as share tips on updating it, decorating it, filling it with good food, etc.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Meet J Craft Homes: Custom Builder in Utah

Model Home Monday:


This is one of my favorite custom builders in Utah. Why? Listen in.

I personally love their extremely spacious floor plans, custom finishes, huge ramblers (I'm a fan of ramblers) and attention to detail. They will allow you to create the floor plan of your choice using one of their many (I'm talking, many) floor plan designs. They are always featured in the Parade of Homes, but they do have an open model home in South Jordan that you can go visit. Currently, they are working on a gorgeous townhome project in St. George! I'm totally up for owning in the sunny spot of our great state. Contact me if you'd like to get more information! And meet my tallest friend, Lory, who works with J Craft in South Jordan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment