New nest

I'd love to help you find your "new nest" as well as share tips on updating it, decorating it, filling it with good food, etc.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Let's Get Caught Up!

I regularly read some fantastic tidbits of information related to our "homes" - many of which I want to share: exterior maintenance, trees and shrubs which flower or grow tall quickly, home maintenance, credit repair, how to pay off a mortgage sooner, staging your home, decluttering, finding peace at home, making warm, welcoming spaces without breaking a budget, (or breaking one if you want to!), etc.

My goal is to share something each week, Tidbit Tuesday, in honor of the alliteratory titles that we see constantly in this era of mass communications & catchy titles. If there is a topic you are interested in, please comment here. I'll track down the most interesting, most accurate information and gather it all here.



And if you'd like to create or share a Tidbit, please feel free to email me your article, photos, or experiences and I'll post them here!

robynsrealty@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment